Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm going,going,back,back to Cali,Cali....

"Case closed, suitcase filled with clothes
Linens and things, I begin things
People start to flash, 818's, 213's
323's,(415's,510's)"

-B.I.G aka Biggie Smalls (and if you don't know, now ya know!)



Yup ya'll, it's that time, almost a month has past. The baby is just a week shy of being a month old, he's healthy and getting fat. His momma is breastfeeding constantly and shriveling away to nothing, and the big brother...well he's adjusting.

Of course my last day in KL my camera dies for realz, I think the beach water & sand combo did it in. So, unfortunately there are no pics of me grubbing on Bao (Soft sweet bun filled w/veggies), or fried bananas, or my prawns & Cesar salad? It was the last dinner with the family, they picked the spot. (Thanks for dinner family!) There are no pics of my boy assaulting a medium margarita pizza (minus 1 slice) by himself!!! ( I was slightly embarrassed and then realized he's not even out of toddler hood yet- yikes!)

There aren't any pics of me & A.L.B.B eating fresh hot Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Pecan cookies in the cab ride home from Chinatown. Me buying a small "Coach" piece of luggage, for all of the stuff I bought while I was here!!!

There are certainly no pics of me failing my oldest child as a mother, and NOT finding him knock off Lacost shirts or the Louis Vuitton mini back pack he wanted. (The kid asked me for nothing except more "Alligator shirts and a backpack like the cool guys"- thanks Kanye). Due to Mister West, there are no L.V. backpack knock offs in the signature pattern. I was assured of this multiple times by multiple street and store vendors.

So that was our last day in KL folks, we're packed, I'm charging the MAC and BB while typing this and thinking positively about the morning's flights. I look forward to talking to everyone that shared the journey with us, and sharing all of the pics I didn't/couldn't upload.

May all your days be filled with peace, and a sense of urgency.....and in the words of L.L. Cool J


"Going back to cali, stylin, profilin
Growlin, and smilin, while in the sun"

No comments:

Post a Comment