Saturday, March 7, 2009

We Made it Out!

In hopes of giving my friend & her hubby some much needed rest, I offered to take the boys out for a few hours. (The helpful housekeeper is only M-F and for max 3hrs- or so I've noticed)
I was offered a bevy of options, but we settled on the famous KL Twin Towers. They're surrounded by a "Central Park" meets the Orient type situation, at the base of the towers is the most amazing mall, and through an underground walkway is the Aquaria (Aquarium). The photo's below say more than I could ever....



The mall at the base of the Twin Towers, was friggin ridiculous. I don't need to be in a mall that has Ferragamo, Hermes, Cartier, Versace, Coach, Vivianne Tam.... I never felt so broke in my whole life, though I did wish Eion was here. There were over 5 shops to have cut & sewn custom mens suits with BEAUTIFUL silk linings....


The Whale Statue in KL Convention Center Park








Can you say Yikes! There was this crazy tunnel that you walked through while the sea life swam around and over you...blogger won't let me add anymore pics so I'll have to post my food adventure separate.....oh it's good folks, really really good!


UPDATE:
In response to Eion's question if A.L.B.B liked the fish...ahh no actually! He was also really crabby and tired. He refused to get out of the sling, kept yelling at me "That way momma!" He would scream bloody murder if I stood too close to the fish tank, and he wasn't in love with the underwater tunnel. Forget the touch tank all together!!

1 comment: