Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Message from A.L.B.B.


Alien Midwife, "Hey baby"

A.L.B.B, "Hi Momma, I gots an OUCH!"

Alien Midwife, "Yes I know, on your nose huh?"

A.L.B.B, "Yeeaahh, toyz did its"

Alien Midwife, "You going potty?"


A.L.B.B "Yeeeaahhh, I goings potty. I gots OUCH on my nooossse Momma, toyz did its"


Alien Midwife, "Yeah well that's what happens when you run with Star Wars ships trying not to share. That's why we should share right? So we don't bust up our face" (Actual statement FYI)


A.L.B.B "Yeeeaahhh.....Momma, I muss Poppa (long pause), I muss Zahn, (long pause), I muss Yaw-yee, I muss 'Fia, I muss 'Chessca, I muss Druw, I muss Jaymie, I muss (long pause) umm I muss Yil-yee, I muss Car-yee, I muss house."


Alien Midwife, "Aww baby, I miss them too. You want to talk to Poppa in the morning?" (He got a google account and a web cam just acouple of days ago)


A.L.B.B "Yeeeaaah, Momma I talk to Jaymie some more?" (She has a google account and video chat too)


Alien Midwife, "Ahh sure munchkin, if she's around yeah you can talk to her. Are you done going potty?"


A.L.B.B "Yeeeaaahhh... I dit it, I done! I foowosh now?"


Alien Midwife, "Ahh dude, you just pee'd on the step stool......close buddy, good effort, next time!"


A.L.B.B "Kay!"


Translation:
While running from his little friend last night A.L.B.B. face planted on top of some crazy Star Wars plastic ship. The immediate thought was that he broke his nose, fortunately it's not broken but just as ugly. While sitting on the potty tonight, waiting for the "pee pee", he became reflective on those whom he missed and wanted to go home. Shout outs to:
  • Poppa
  • Zahn
  • Lollie
  • Zophia
  • Francesca
  • Drew
  • Jaymie
  • Lilly
  • Carliegh P.
  • His House
After which he had actually pee'd, twice, but while standing on a "break" from sitting on the potty. Hey at least he isn't talking about wearing a diaper "FOREVER!!"


Night ya'll...

3 comments:

  1. People we have potty progress! This is huge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Bro Z says: Hi ALBB I'll show you my crafts from art class when we get home. I met one of the dancers from Alvin Ailey (our Brother) this week. I really miss you and I hope you feel better and I'm glad you used the potty! Bye

    Beach Momma: Potty!!!! It's beyond huge!!! We're talking tremendous!!!! This is one of ALBB's "absolutely not's" of life!! His NO of No's....I feel a tear of joy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! he looks like he's gotten so big :) i love the story and how you spelled everything EXACTLY how he said it. it would not have been the same without that...

    ReplyDelete